Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Happies and Crappies

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Yikes!!  I haven't blogged in over a month.  I just haven't been feeling it.  It started to feel like a chore and I didn't like that.  I went into a very bad depression and was having terrible anxiety so I was not even turning on my computer.  But I miss blogging so I am back!  And I am linking up with Steph and Sarah for Happies and Crappies.


HAPPIES:

1. I am getting married in 8 days!!!!  OMG 8 DAYS!!!!  I am so excited and ready to be married.  
2. We got an apartment in Alvin and I am super excited with the neighborhood and the school that Ashton will be going to.  
3. I am going to see Alkaline Trio tonight!!  I haven't seen them in I know 5 years.  They used to be my favorite band and I still really like them.  I am saying that it is my bachelorette party ha ha. 
4. I got my wedding bouquet yesterday!!!  OMG it is so beautiful!!  My friend handmade all the flowers out of ribbon and she did an amazing job!  Here is a picture of it!









Crappies:
1. I am on meds for anxiety, but they are working so that is good. 
2. I am scared to get married, but I am so excited.
3. The band that I wanted to see in New Orleans is playing the day we are coming home from our honeymoon.






post signature

1 comment:

holli said...

SO excited for you. That is beautiful bouquet. Mine is being put together next month.
Breathe in- Breathe out! Have a great weekend.